About these ads
Skip to content
January 3, 2012 / Hallie Madenski

Man Swallows Cocaine That Was Stored In His Brother’s Ass, Overdoses

In South Carolina a 20 year-old man passed away in a bizarre and tragic death that occurred after he swallowed a bag of cocaine that his brother, DeAngelo Mitchell (right) had previously been storing in his anus.

They were pulled over in North Charleston due to a malfunctioning taillight and then put into a police cruiser in handcuffs on suspicion of drug possession. The car’s camera captured Wayne Joshua Mitchell’s 23 year-old brother pleading with him to chew and shallow the ounce of cocaine.

The video is barely audible, but you can hear Wayne Joshua’s frantically telling him to unwrap and eat the drugs. “You gonna chew it, you ain’t got no strike. I can get you out. I can’t afford another strike. You my lil’ brother. I’m gonna get life.”

Wayne died an hour later after having trouble breathing. The police are looking to apprehend DeAngelo Mitchell for involuntary manslaughter. The worst part? Wayne said “I love you, bro” right before he swallowed the drugs. 

About these ads

What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 474 other followers

%d bloggers like this: