Flav apparently got into some kind of disagreement with his fiancé and her son and pulled a knife on them.
He was released on bail after taking a pitifully sad-eyed, grey-dreadlocked mugshot.
What do you think he was fighting about with his lady love? I think it was about him not picking New York over Hoopz or Deelishis on Flavor of Love.
Did they forget to jingle the keys behind the camera this time? I say that because he was smiling in last year’s mugshot.
When I used to do those horrible grade school photos they had a Lampchop puppet to distract me but I just cried more when I saw it.
Didn’t they know I was waiting for David Bowie to dance magic dance? …Flav’s history with the law:
- 1991 – 30 days for assaulting girlfriend Karen Ross
- 1993 – 90 days for attempted murder against his neighbor
- 2002 – 60 days for driving with a suspended license and parking tickets
- 2011 – outstanding warrants for various vehicular violations (again)
- 2012 – misdemeanor domestic violence and felony assault.