Queue the ‘banana don’t” jokes – a man in Massachusetts was severely burned while attending to his barbecue briquettes after applying spray-on Banana Boat sunscreen.
Seconds after the man (Brett Sigworth) rubbed it on his body, the flames went up his arm, back and neck. “I went into complete panic mode and screamed,” he told CBS Boston. “I’ve never experienced pain like that in my life.”
Sigworth is not suing the company, only wishing that they’d put clearer labels on their product which says “flammable, don’t use near heat, flame or while burning.” Continue reading “I’ll Take My Sunblock Without The Side Of HELLFIRE Please”