October 13, 2011 / Hallie Madenski

Paris Hilton + Lea Michele = Beth Behrs

If you’ve been watching 2 Broke Girls like I commanded you to, then you’d know that there’s a new Paris Michele in town, well, the only one.

Kat Dennings’ ditzty ritzy riches-to-rags sidekick on the show, played by Beth Behrs, looks JUST like a 50/50 combination of Paris Hilton and Lea Michele.

Try and tell me you don’t see the similarities!

1. Sheena Henry / Aug 5 2013 6:45 pm

i swear i watch two broke girls for the first time. i though it was a blond lea.

2. ^madabouttv / Sep 23 2012 6:13 am

YES!!!When I watched 2 broke girls for the first time, I actually thought Beth Behrs was Lea Michele gone blonde!! They kind of sound alike too

3. Marie / Sep 17 2012 10:49 pm

When I first saw Beth I thought it was Lea but it turns out that its not how crazy they look so much alike

4. Amit / Apr 22 2012 8:00 am

I first saw Beth in American Pie: The Book of love then one day I saw this girl (Lea Michelle) on tv, I tought is Beth with Black hair, but my friend told me its Lea, OMG they two looks alike like seprated at birth…….

5. J / Apr 9 2012 10:50 pm

I told my sister that was Michele but in blond in 2 broke girls -_-

6. LOL / Mar 29 2012 8:54 am

When I saw American Pie 7: The Book Of Love, every time I saw Beth I thought she looks like someone, but I just couldn’t figure it out, specially when she smiled she reminded me of someone, but then at the end of the movie it hit me, she looks so much like Racheal from Glee aka Lea Michelle XD and I agree with ingxun ;)

7. ingxun / Mar 21 2012 5:47 am

ohya…i only think that she looks alike with lea michele, but u made the right thing to combine paris and lea together! COOL!

• Hallie / Mar 21 2012 2:05 pm

I still need to catch up on 2 Broke Girls. I’m such a bad fan.

8. Emma H / Dec 13 2011 6:39 am

Omg I totally thought that!

9. kaye / Oct 13 2011 6:14 pm

they do look alike stop your crack.

10. Lashonda / Oct 13 2011 3:39 pm

Are you drunk or blind?
    They all look nothing alike, except they are 3 white bitches.