Jenni “Jwoww” Farley isn’t any different from her Jersey Shore castmates – she loves attention. And she succeeded with the “P.I.L.F.” list she posted to her website in honor of the few leaders of our country that are supposedly not blindingly old and homely.
Here’s the list plus reasons for her decisions:
1. Ulysses S. Grant. I heard he was an alchoholic. Sounds like he liked to party! He kinda looks like that actor Kevin Kline, right? LOL.
2. Abraham Lincoln. Who knew the dude on the $5 bill wasn’t always so hairy. I bet the ladies loved him back in the day.
3. Bill Clinton. He might be old and gray but he was famous for not being able to keep it in his pants and a guy with a healthy sexual appetite is always sexy in my book.
4. George Washington. Who knew that the guy on the coin you use to get your laundry done was a bit of a looker. He can join me for some GTL anytime he wants!
6. Ronald Reagan. Movie star turned P.I.L.F!
7. Barack Obama. Yes we can!
8. John F. Kennedy. Too much of a ladies man in his day, but he liked a lady with curves and I am down with that.
…Seems the chemicals in her chest may have wafted into her nostrils towards the end there. The last five were pretty lackluster.
And why was George Washington included? Not that I should be taking this seriously but isn’t he usually on Presidents-that-make-children-afraid-of-witches lists?