Dial-A-Star Celebrities, F-List And Below

For anywhere from five to twenty seven dollars a minute, depending on how much dignity they lack, you can talk on the phone with real life porn stars celebrities with the new service, “Dial-A-Star.”

According to the outdated website it’s “the only place you can talk directly to a TRUE celebrity!” More reasons why it feels like a phone sex service – they use the words “discreet,” “completely private” and “anonymous.” And what celebs do you get to talk to? The biggest names are: 

Tila Tequila, Dina and Michael Lohan, Angelina Pivarnick of Jersey Shore, Jeremy London, Nadya “Octomom” Suleman, Chris Crocker, Kate Major, real housewife Danielle Staub and Tiger mistress Rachel Uchitel.

I really have no idea who the other people are but if you really want to find out, go to the main page and try to figure it out using the mighty power of Wiki/IMDB/Google.
There is absolutely no way that this won’t be used as a bullying device. I’m talking reality stars in tears. *Minimum deposit to connect with a Star is $30.00* The call will not appear on your phone bill. 

4 thoughts on “Dial-A-Star Celebrities, F-List And Below

  1. It’s a quick way for celebrity who isn’t actually working to make some extra cash. Only 5% of actors actually hold the job. Some may be the other 95% of actors should consider other venues of income. I won’t make the call. I won’t spend $30 to talk to celebrity. I used to pass them for free when I lived in Santa Monica. I’m good.

    Like

What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s