It does LOOK better than anything on the market, with reduced glare and 2880 x 1800 resolution. That’s four times that of a standard display and more than twice as sharp as a high definition television.
The crazy thing about the laptop, which was revealed at the Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, is that it has no optical drive. Translation: YOU CANNOT INSERT CDs OR DVDs INTO IT.
They did that for the sole purpose of making it lighter (about a pound) and thinner, almost as thin as the Macbook Air. It’s still a huge mistake and not worth it, in my eyes at least.
- Highest-resolution computer ever made, with vibrant colors and crisper picture
- Faster startup time than anything in its class at 15 seconds, according to PC World
- Thinner, lighter and more quiet than previous models
- HDMI port
- No optical drive
- No ethernet port
- Not very affordable, espeically for the average consumer
- It’s the “the least repairable laptop” ever, parts will cost more
- Only 256 GB of storage on the base model
- Battery is glued to the case and is not removable (mail-in only)