Man Swallows Cocaine That Was Stored In His Brother’s Ass, Overdoses

In South Carolina a 20 year-old man passed away in a bizarre and tragic death that occurred after he swallowed a bag of cocaine that his brother, DeAngelo Mitchell (right) had previously been storing in his anus.

They were pulled over in North Charleston due to a malfunctioning taillight and then put into a police cruiser in handcuffs on suspicion of drug possession. The car’s camera captured Wayne Joshua Mitchell’s 23 year-old brother pleading with him to chew and shallow the ounce of cocaine.

Continue reading “Man Swallows Cocaine That Was Stored In His Brother’s Ass, Overdoses”